Applications: Pligun ® HyREZIST® TS Mix
Pligun® HyREZIST® TS Mix is a thermal shock resistant gunning material based around a fused silica/mullite matrix with a modified high cement bond. This formulation allows for both good gunning characteristics and physical properties, as well as excellent thermal cycling resistance. Maximum service limit for cycling is 2500°F while the optimum cycling performance range is 1500°F to 2300°F.
The product is advantageous in a number of ways:
- Excellent thermal cycling resistance
- Low thermal expansion
- High fracture resistance: 1500°F to 2300°F
- Good physical strength and abrasion resistance
- No special gunning installation requirements
- Service Temperature Limit: 2500°F
- Installation Method: Gunning
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Power Generation
- Off Gas
Pro Tip: Pligun® HyREZIST® TS Mix is useful in a variety of industries including power generation, refining, construction, and more!
- Wet Bottom ash hoppers
- Incinerator and thermal oxidizer quench zones
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) boilers – cyclones and downcomers
- Alumina calciners
- Aggregate and clay dryers and calciners
- FCC units – seal pots and water spray ducts
TFL is a leading supplier of Plibrico castable and monolithic refractory materials including the Pligun® HyREZIST® TS MIX. Our refractory experts are dedicated to providing innovative solutions with the highest quality precast refractory shapes, refractories, and anchors. We also provide reliable turnkey services.
Would you like to learn more about the advantage of working with TFL? Chat with our refractory experts, today!